The ISE Exploration Diver Level 2 course is structured to prepare divers for the rigors of exploration diving, and to familiarize them with the use of different breathing and decompression mixtures. The training focuses on expanding the basic skills learnt in the ISE Exploration Diver Level I, and is designed to build the necessary and essential skills required for safe and successful extended exploration diving.
This will include problem identification and resolution, and also building the capacity for progressively more challenging diving. In this class, students will be trained in:
- the use of multiple stages and the potential failure problems associated with them.
- the use of Trimix, Nitrox and Oxygen.
- the use of Helium to minimize narcosis.
- the applications of multiple decompression stage diving with respect to decompression procedures.
The class will focus on Trimix, for dives in the 80 meter depth range, and provides an excellent foundation on which divers can build their diving experience and prepare for ISE´s further program.
The class will focus on Nitrox and Trimix, for dives in the 60 meter depth range, and provides an excellent foundation on which divers can build their diving experience and prepare for further ISE programs.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE CLASS CAN BE CONDUCTED IN:
opencircuit backmount / sidemount or any rebreather that you are certified on.
- Start: 2022-05-29
- Location: Croatia
- City: Vis island
- Instructor: Jochen Grau
- Additional info: Additional information at email@example.com
- Course notes: