- Must be 18 years old and above.
- Must be a certified diver from a particular scuba training organization.
- Must be a certified in the use of Nitrox.
- Must be able to swim 20 m on a breath hold.
- Must meet the general fitness level for the sport
The ISE Rebreather Diver is a class is designed to help divers who work in special applications such as photography, film making, scientific reserach, marine conservation, archeology, etc to be better prepared for the desired task and to provide solid training for a safe use of Oxygen Rebreather in daily diving.
This class will be conducted over a duration of generally 5 days.
- Student to instructor ratio will not exceed 3:1 in all in-water and surface sessions.
- Maximum training depth of 30 m.
- No decompression.
- No overhead environment (i.e caves).